My large larch continues to progress well. The tree has been fed heavily and has put on good extension growth which has been given a light trim to help further ramification and the image continues to improve. Any further extension growth will be left until the dormant season to be trimmed then if necessary.
Top Posts & Pages
VELIKO V MALEM
Robert Nocher Shohin Bonsai
Walter Pall Bonsai Adventures
- Discontinuation of blog
- Japanese Maple #10 - after full defoliation
- Field Maple #2 - finally after 25 years somewhat acceptable
- Trident Maple #1 - after full defoliation
- European Beech #2 - after full defoliation
- Field Maple #4 - after full defoliation
- Japanese Maple #16 - after full defoliation
- Japanese Maple #13
- Garden in June #5
- Int. Bonsai Academy in Bonasaigarten Muenchen 06/20/2021
Bonsai & Yamadori from Tony Tickle
- Bonsai Intermediate Course 2 from Bonsai Empire
- Improving the survival rate of collected yamadori part 3
- Amazing Japanese Garden at Cowden in Scotland
- Creating a natural looking Jin on a pine
- Cardening.. Mobile Japanese Garden
- In the UK and want to exhibit Bonsai in the EU?
- Hawthorn Through the seasons
- Yew tree planted on REAL STONE
- Free long lasting aluminium Bonsai labels
- Book Review: ‘Cosmic Bonsai – Burton Style’
Join 344 other subscribers
Blogs I Follow
Loving the background too!
Great for your photographs
Thanks Bry the background does the bus well.